The Kardashians is a new reality series focusing on the famous Kardashian-Jenner family. The series started airing on Hulu in April of 2022, and it follows the personal and professional lives of the Kardashian sisters, the Jenner sisters, and their partners, as well as their mother, Kris Jenner.
The central cast for the show includes:
- Kim Kardashian, a famous model, entrepreneur, and socialite. She was married to Kanye West and rose to prominence thanks to the reality series Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
- Kourtney Kardashian, a model and influencer. She got married to the famous drummer Travis Barker and used to be partners with Scott Disick.
- Khloé Kardashian, an influencer and entrepreneur. She was married to Lamar Odom.
- Kris Jenner, the mother of the Kardashian and the Jenner sisters.
- Kylie Jenner, a socialite, model, and businesswoman with her own makeup and beauty product lines, listed among the youngest billionaires in the world.
- Kendall Jenner, a socialite and one of the highest-paid models in the world.
The Kardashians is a series that focuses on this family and the people around them, chronicling their personal situations, professional achievements, new projects, and the romantic relationships and friendships they have.
This reality series with Hulu follows after the success of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, a reality series that fundamentally changed television and made the Kardashians into superstars and household names. Keeping Up with the Kardashians focused on the blended Kardashian-Jenner family as well and chronicled their lives for 20 seasons between 2007 and 2021. The series was among the most popular reality shows ever and brought a wave of similar series without ever losing its popularity. While the stars of the show were often controversial, they definitely became recognized and popular, often using their fame to promote products, create clothing and beauty lines, doing modeling and appearances on other series, and more. The Kardashians follows up in the wake of this success and has already shown signs of reaching for the stars, as did its predecessor.
This new sequel reality series premiered in April 2022 and had the most-watched premiere for a streaming service, which suggests that many viewers still are hoping to keep up with this family and follow their lives. The series is airing an episode per week, with the first one coming out on April 14.
Hulu is distributing the series in the U.S. Viewers beyond the U.S. can view it on Star or Star+, the Disney+ service focused on content for adult audiences, and the associated television channel.
The Kardashians have been criticized as a family and have often been controversial figures. However, their popularity has endured. This new reality series is sure to provide a “guilty pleasure” watch for many, as did the original show, and continue to introduce viewers to the excesses and developments in the lives of these women and their partners. The Kardashians is a great option for fans of reality series and, of course, fans of the family who want to stay tuned for what will happen next.
This post was proofread with Grammarly. If you liked this post, please share it with your friends on Social Media.