Today, we are interviewing Tanye Tate (Tan Tate), a Certified Life Coach, and an inspirational speaker. Her passion is H.O.P.E (Helping Others Prevail Everyday).
1. Please tell us something about yourself.
Life is unpredictable. You can be on top of the world one day and hit rock bottom the very next day. Having gone through a parent’s worst nightmare with the death of my daughter, I certainly understand this. So, whether you are at your rock bottom and need a life coach to help you through the darkness, need guidance in a mother-daughter relationship, or feel hopeless in the struggle to achieve your goals, I am the person for you. With over 25 years of leadership and coaching experience, I am more than capable of helping you with whatever it is you may need, whether it is through my life coaching or my motivational speaking skills. I live by the philosophy that you are your best investment, so invest in yourself today.
2. How did you get into what you do right now? Please tell us more about your journey?
I discovered the purpose of the pain that lead me to discover my passion. Always have had a heart for people, wanting them to be their best. I spent years in Leadership in the customer service industry, managing teams, and helping them grow. When my daughter was killed life took a turn a journey of grief and hope lead me where I am today
3. Who are your role models?
Willie and Luedleia Cole, my parents the values and morals they instilled in me is the reason I am who I am
4. Please tell us about your company.
TanTate Innovative Solutions Inc a company and of H.O.P.E where we Help Others Prevail Everyday through the services offered iamtantate-motivational speaker the Hope coach (certified life coach) tea time with tan podcast Show the Hope Show (Host) yes, all are me ????
5. What’s your most memorable experience?
When I learned my daughter was killed in a motorcycle accident, I immediately forgave the person driving (who we had no relationship with). To forgive in the moment of the greatest tragedy always hold dear to me.
6. Which social media channels work best for promoting your work? What exactly do you do on the social media channel that makes it work for you?
Facebook, I host my life skill show on this platform it allows me to reach others and impact them with hope, tools, and resources for improved living
7. What’s your greatest fear?
Was freed from the prison of fear a long time ago, today I live my life I take risks, and I win.
8. Looking back, what’s one thing you wish you understood better before you ever got started?
I don’t look back, I look forward, so the one thing is to always look forward.
9. What are the strategies that helped you become successful in your journey?
Surrounding myself with positivity, being coachable and teachable.
10. What keeps you going when things get tough?
My “Why” I remember the why of my journey, and it fuels me to keep going also knowing that God is for me who or what can be against me.
11. Any message for our readers.
Remember, all days are good; some are just better…
12. How can people connect with you?