What are Invisalign braces?
Invisalign braces are one of the most popular choices of orthodontic treatment that straightens teeth without using metal braces. This treatment can help fix and align a person’s teeth without the discomfort associated with traditional braces. In addition, the device can be removed and placed back in, allowing a person to clean their teeth and eat without any issues, it does not cause significant discomfort, and it also is invisible, so others are not aware of the device, and it does not alter the person’s looks in a significant way.
Why Invisalign braces have become popular?
- Invisalign devices are fitted to the mouth and adjusted every 15 days in order to achieve the desired goal – straight and beautiful teeth. However, the adjustments are significantly less painful and easy to make than with traditional braces. Rather than being made of metal, the device is plastic, which causes a lot less discomfort, and it becomes easier to have it over the teeth, with soft plastic that does not scratch or damage the mouth.
- In addition to the materials, Invisalign can be removed and placed back in. You can easily eat whatever you want and drink whatever you want with no restrictions. After, just brush your teeth and put the device back in. It is removable and can be taken off whenever necessary. This ensures healthier teeth with great hygiene. Traditional braces cannot be removed, and that creates complications for certain foods, for brushing and flossing. None of this is a problem here.
- Each aligner is custom-made and adjusted little by little so it fits perfectly. Then, every 15 days, it is adjusted further to fit with the teeth as they change.
- Another benefit is that it is not invasive. It does not require surgery or even a big change to the mouth. Teeth are displaced little by little without using metal or wire, which can be painful.
- The device is transparent and highly aesthetic, it looks good because it is not visible. Therefore, nobody can notice it, and it does not change the person’s overall appearance. This means that as the teeth align, you can still look as you want and keep your treatment discreet if you want to.
How does it work?
This process needs to be done professionally. First, your doctor will measure your teeth and provide a personalized device. Later on, it will be adjusted every couple of weeks as your teeth move until you get the desired position and can show off the perfect smile. Invisalign needs to be personalized and made with professional help.
If you need to straighten your teeth and change their position in a non-invasive and non-painful way, Invisalign is a great choice. It has fewer drawbacks than traditional metal braces, so you no longer need to dread this process. While it does take some time, it features a transparent and removable device.
If you are looking to get Invisalign braces (Invisalign en Bilbao), make sure to find a professional that can help you with the process.