Today, we have the pleasure of interviewing Anne, also known as Anneprettyness, a Beauty Influencer.
Hi, Great to have you with us today! Please tell us about what it is that you do.
I’m a Social Media Beauty Content Creator, and my main platform is Instagram. I’m from Los Angeles, California. I’m a Licensed Physical Therapist by profession but turned to be a Beauty Influencer.
Please tell us more about your journey.
I started uploading YouTube videos in November 2013 because I love sharing my honest experiences of buying beauty products. My social media started to get noticed in 2016 when one of my videos went viral worldwide. It’s the Jamsu-Water Dipping Makeup on Instagram; that video was reposted thousands of times; it was also recreated and reshared on YouTube and Facebook. That’s when so many brands started working with me.
Please share some of your memorable experiences.
* I won the PopBeauty 2020 Pop-Halloween Grand Prize
* I also won 1st Runner Up for the Moda Brushes 2020 Halloween Contest
* I did a Collaboration with Ulta Beauty x Avengers on Instagram in 2019
* My Tiktok went Viral with its own Sound, “Calling all Gucci Lovers.”
* I had my own Makeup Seminar 2019 in Los Angeles Embassy Suites-Hilton with 27 Brand sponsors, including Urban Decay Cosmetics, Laura Mercier, Elemis, Miniso USA, Girlactik, DermaE, Annasui Cosmetics US and Charlotte Tilbury, etc
* CEW nominee for Rising Influencer Awards Feb 2019
* Benefit Cosmetics Brow winner for Influencers contest 2018
What are the strategies that helped you become successful in your journey?
I’ve met so many Brand owners/ PR people throughout my journey, and also because I live in Los Angeles, California, that’s why I was able to meet people in the beauty community, and they would always tell me how they love me. That I’m one of the very few Influencers that they met and haven’t changed since day 1. They said I’m a very humble person, that’s why they love working with me! Social media is really saturated, especially in the beauty community. I can definitely say it’s your good heart that will take you somewhere.
Any message for our readers.
I know these are tough times nowadays, but always remember there will be better days! Just hang in there! Whatever you can still do, to better yourselves, do it, there might be so many things that you’ve wanted to do, and maybe you can do it now! And choose to do good whenever you can; it’s always for the Better!
Fantastic! So tell us, how can people find out more about you?
If you’re interested in my work or daily life, please visit me at the following social media platforms:
YouTube (English): @anneprettyness
Thank you so much, Anne, for giving us your precious time! We wish you all the best for your journey ahead!