Today, we are interviewing Yessenia “Kasonova” Ramos, a blogger, avid gamer, and expert in fashion and beauty.
1. Please tell us something about yourself.
I am a girl gamer. I enjoy doing this during most of my free time. I am shy at first until I feel comfortable with you, then I am outgoing, goofy, and a pretty positive person. I try to make people smile, no matter what.
2. How did you get into what you do right now? Please tell us more about your journey?
I got into what I’m doing right now by becoming obsessed with the curly hair journey. I decided to take care of how my hair looks because that is what people know me by. My hair is my signature look.
3. Which social media channels work best for promoting your work? What exactly do you do on the social media channel that makes it work for you?
I pretty much have all social media accounts. For example, I have Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat. I just post when I feel like I have quality work to post.
4. What’s your greatest fear?
My greatest fear is dying.
5. Looking back, what’s one thing you wish you understood better before you ever got started?
I wish I knew how to better promote stuff. I need to learn how to create a product and be patient.
6. What keeps you going when things get tough?
I think about how grateful I am because things could be worse.
7. Any message for our readers.
Don’t give up, no matter what people think.