Today, we are interviewing Jamison Achebe, who is 19 years old. He is currently studying in Poland and from the US. He wants to be the youngest Mr. Olympia competitor. Check out his amazing transformation and fitness journey…
1. How did you get into what you do right now? Please tell us more about your journey?
Currently, I’m on do a lot of Instagram and YouTube, some modeling here and there. I got into it by the enjoyment of the gym I got into everything by the enjoyment of the gym.
2. Who are your role models?
I’m my own role model because I’m the person I have to wake up and beat every day.
3. Please tell us about your company.
Currently, I am the CEO of Bizon Athletics, a fresh new luxury fitness apparel company. In addition to that, I also manage popular and upcoming rapper Kwam.
4. What’s your most memorable experience?
My most memorable experience is yet to come.
5. Which social media channels work best for promoting your work?
I work a lot with Instagram to promote my coaching and keep contacts in the industry.
6. What’s your greatest fear?
My greatest fear is being forgotten.
7. Looking back, what’s one thing you wish you understood better before you ever got started?
I should have started sooner and been more consistent.
8. Any message for our readers.
Keep going forward, don’t stop. Pray. If you wanna do something, then stop what you’re doing and do it.
9. How can people connect with you?
If you wanna connect, you can do that through my Instagram handle @achebe_fitness.
P.S. If you felt inspired after reading this Interview, request you to please share with your friends on social media because your friends might get inspired too!