Today, we are interviewing Ventum, a bilingual author and songwriter based out of Switzerland with Albanian roots. He crafts lyrics in both English and German poetry whose impactful words have earned him a loyal Instagram following of over 350,000 poetry lovers.
1. Please tell us something about yourself.
I am a 24-year-old, self-published poetry writer and songwriter for numerous artists in the English hip hop scene. I blew within a year from 0 to 350k Followers by posting my writings on Instagram. I live in Switzerland, but my roots are Albanian.
2. How did you get into what you do right now? Please tell us more about your journey?
I started songwriting at 16 years old while writing for other artists. I opened in 2019 my own socials.
3. Who are your role models?
My role models are rappers N.F. as well as Eminem. A big fan of Charles Bukowski, Walt Whitman.
4. What inspires you?
I’ll take my inspiration from life itself. I love moments and put them into words.
5. Please tell us about your book.
I recently published my first book, “In Love With Pain “which went into the top-selling Amazon charts. “In Love With Pain” is a long and grueling journey with no destination, a journey into an impetuous tempest of a broken heart, mended with ink in the form of short and long poems.
A journey of two strangers, the writer, and the reader, filled with words of love, pain, anger, and passion.
6. Which social media channels work best for promoting your work? What exactly do you do on the social media channel that makes it work for you?
I think the best way to publish your poetry is Instagram, followed by Pinterest and Tumblr.
7. How can people connect with you?
I am always active on multiple socials. I like to connect and talk with my readers. Instagram is the best way to contact me.
You can check out my website as well.