Today, we are Interviewing music artist Solo Deed. Lets hear about his journey.
1. Please tell us something about yourself.
I don’t live my life as a music artist. I’m a regular individual. I like to play basketball, go to the movies & walk thru the mall. I don’t be in the studio as much I should.
2. How did you get into what you do right now? Please tell us more about your journey?
To make a long story short, I started recording my voice over beats & after that, one thing led to another.
3. Who are your role models?
I’ll say this, I admire individuals.
4. What inspires you?
When a person Excel in situations like can you come from nothing & turn it into nothing.
5. Please tell us about what you do.
As of now, I’m just recording music. Maybe 1 day, I’ll start my own record label.
6. What’s your most memorable experience?
I’ll say this, go listen to music.
7. Which social media channels work best for promoting your work?
All of my social media works to my advantage; all I do is promote.
8. What’s your greatest fear?
9. Looking back, what’s one thing you wish you understood better before you ever got started?
It was a time in my life. I wanted to be a street dude, but the stuff that I was going through, I realize I don’t have to be out here. So now, I’m a stay at home person.
10. What are the strategies that helped you become successful in your journey?
Like J.Cole said, “I study the greats.”
11. What keeps you going when things get tough?
12. Any message for our readers.
Make yourself a somebody but do it the good way.
13. How can people connect with you?
You gotta go Google Solo Deed or connect via Instagram.