1. Please tell us something about yourself.
My name is Juliet Aguirre, known as Juliet Anastasia on social media platforms. I am a 21 year old entrepreneur from Philadelphia, PA.
2. How did you get into entrepreneurship? Please tell us more about your journey as an entrepreneur?
When I was 19 I started my journey of entrepreneurship when I opened a dance studio in Yeadon, PA. The studio wasn't open long before I decided to move on and pursue other endeavors. A few months afterwards I started purchasing small orders of wholesale mink lashes. I was selling them at a competitive price to ladies locally. I was doing well and had sold a couple hundred pairs of lashes when I decided to create an entity for my business. I launched Luxe Lash Vault on June 15, 2019, my 21st birthday.
3. Who are your role models?
I wouldn't say I have any particular role models, however, I do have a few friends who are also entrepreneurs that inspire me.
4. Did you read any books that inspired or motivated you in your journey?
Reading is a big part of my life as an entrepreneur. Most of my reading focuses on marketing or finances. I was more so influenced by women from my generation who are also entrepreneurs.
5. Please tell us about your company
Luxe Lash Vault is woman owned and operated. We are currently only an ecommerce store that sells luxury faux mink and mink eyelashes at affordable prices.
6. What’s your most memorable experience as an entrepreneur?
My most memorable experience as an entrepreneur was selling out on my website for the first time. I had bought a huge batch of inventory when I launched and I was nervous the styles I chose wouldn't sell, but they did!
7. Are you using any online marketing strategies for your company? How are you using different social media channels to market your company?
Yes! We incorporate various online marketing strategies into our business. Influencer marketing being a big one.
8. What’s your greatest fear as an entrepreneur?
Fear of Failure, but I think that's something all of us entrepreneurs fear in the beginning.
9. Looking back, what’s one thing you wish you understood about entrepreneurship before you ever got started?
I wish I understood the amount of time and dedication it took to create a successful business. Not that I expected this to be easy, but there were definitely a lot of obstacles in the process of launching my business, and even from time to time now. It takes 1000% of yourself every single day when you are running a business.
10. Would you like to share any success secrets that helped you in your journey?
If there's one secret to success it's do not give up. Things will get hard or seem impossible but there is a solution for everything!
11. What do you enjoy most about what you do?
I enjoy expressing my personality and creativity through my business. Creating marketing materials, campaigns, ads, packaging designs, writing newsletters, I love it all!
12. What keeps you going when things get tough?
When things get tough I think about where I was, where I'm at, and where I want to go. When you have a solid vision for yourself and your family, failure isn't an option. The process may be slow but quitting isn't going to make it any faster.
13. How can people connect with you?
Social media: @juliet.anastasia , @luxelashvault
Thank you so much for giving us your precious time! We wish you all the best for your journey ahead!
If you liked this post, please share it with your friends on Social Media. If you want, you can check out Inspirational Women here on our blog.